Quick Note: I will be on vacation for the next 2 weeks

Going to Toulouse, France, and nearby Albi, Carcassonne, Avignon and Montpellier, so posting will be light until I return on the Dec 23rd. The best part is that I have a stop over in Amsterdam and you know what that means!

The one negative is the new security measures at LAX. I am certainly not going in to the naked body scanners to be radiated. However, the enhanced pat-downs, which resemble sexual groping,  are not a pleasant alternative either. Hopefully, I do not have to make the choice and only go through the metal detector. If I have to make a choice, I will probably choose the groping. When some TSA thug is feeling me up, I will quip " I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am!"

Black Swan Insights

Share/Bookmark

1 comment: